Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Carson MD
Dr. Thomas Carson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oxnard, CA, with another office in Oxnard, CA. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology and Dermatopathology. Dr. Carson is affiliated with Pacific Shores Hospital and Ventura County Med Ctr, Ventura, Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Carson has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas Carson has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
Dr. Thomas Carson has the following 6 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Carson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pacific Shores Hospital
Ventura County Med Ctr, Ventura, Ca
53 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1960
Dr. Thomas Carson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas Carson's office for more information.
1150 N Ventura Rd Oxnard, CA : (805) 983-0343
2811 N Ventura Rd Oxnard, CA : (805) 983-0343
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Carson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.