Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Diaz
Dr. Thomas Diaz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Katy, TX, with other offices in Irving, TX and Irving, TX . He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Diaz is affiliated with Las Colinas Medical Center, Baylor Medical Center At Irving and Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Diaz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I started seeing Dr Diaz a little over a year ago, and at first things were fine. But I haven't seen him now for almost 6 months. Everytime I go, I see his assistant as he doesn't seem to be around. I have been referred to several other doctors now for issues and I'm not even sure that he is following up on everything as I have heard nothing from his office.
Dr. Diaz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Las Colinas Medical Center
Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Baylor Med Ctr
26 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Houston
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Thomas Diaz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Diaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.