Dr. Thomas Diaz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Diaz?

Patient

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

The most compassionate, skilled and charismatic physician on this earth. He saved my life from an inexplicable illness that other doctors had deemed hopeless. His knowledge, expertise, patience and caring are exceptional! To be admired and blessed to have known him

Where Did He Go

Posted on April 29th, 2008

I started seeing Dr Diaz a little over a year ago, and at first things were fine. But I haven't seen him now for almost 6 months. Everytime I go, I see his assistant as he doesn't seem to be around. I have been referred to several other doctors now for issues and I'm not even sure that he is following up on everything as I have heard nothing from his office.

Posted on December 1st, 2015