Dr. Thomas E Moody Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas E Moody?

BEST UROLOGIST EVER

Dr. Moody is my all time favorite urologist and I have seen MANY of them. He is sort of a combination of the old TV character MARCUS WELBY and MOTHER THERESA--Incredibly caring and personable, he is very easy to talk to and went out of his way for my 2011 operation to be sure my accommodation I'd asked for was followed....He even called me at home to check on my progress (I live in a different town)-- I give him my HIGHEST RATING and have sent many friends to see him.

Best Urologist!

I am 47yrs old and have been to several urologist over the years. Until Dr. Moody, all others did not give me the time of day. Basically, told me I was too young to have problems. Dr. Moody is the only Doctor that listened to my problems, verified my symptoms, and cured my problem with surgery. I have never felt better...Thanks to Dr Moody.

excellent !

He is the best urologist I have ever seen in Alabama-- great pesonality and very easy to talk to...very sensitive of patient conderns and very thoroug ...

Dr. Thomas E Moody is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chelsea, AL.