Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas E Peacock
Dr. Thomas E Peacock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sellersville, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology. Dr. Peacock is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and Abington Jefferson Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas E Peacock has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Peacock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Thomas E Peacock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGrand View Hospital Outpatient Center, 915 Lawn Ave Ste 202, Sellersville, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas E Peacock in this video.
Dr. Thomas E Peacock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sellersville, PA.