Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Eastwood
Dr. Thomas Eastwood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodway, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Eastwood is affiliated with Providence Health Center, De Paul Center and Hill Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Eastwood has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Eastwood was able to diagnose my condition after two other drs blew me off and minimized the severe pain I was in. He listened to me well and as a result was able to find what others missed! I'm extremely grateful to him! If you have to go to Waco Gastroenterology, see Dr Eastwood. But be prepared that the management of the practice is very poor. If you don't want to slip through the cracks because of overworked staff and nurses you'll have to advocate for yourself! Dr Eastwood makes it worth it though.
Dr. Eastwood is a professional and friendly doctor unlike some other "robot" doctors that we have all seen. I went with my daughter to her appointment with Dr. Eastwood and I must say that he cared about her well being as a patient and as a human being. He answered all question we had for him and he told us to call if we had more questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Eastwood. His staff was professional and friendly and made us feel at ease.
Dr. Eastwood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
De Paul Center
Hill Regional Hospital
Hunt Regional Medical Center
Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
33 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1984
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Thomas Eastwood accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWaco Gastroenterology Associates PA, 364 Richland West Cir, Woodway, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Eastwood in this video.
Dr. Thomas Eastwood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodway, TX.