Dr. Thomas Eastwood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Eastwood?

Dr. Eastwood is a wonderful doctor

You have been a favorite of mine for years. Thank you for the years of expertise, calling me back yourself, always knowing what for me to do or take when my stomach is messed up. You will be very hard to replace as a gastro. doctor.

Great Doctor!!

Dr Eastwood was able to diagnose my condition after two other drs blew me off and minimized the severe pain I was in. He listened to me well and as a result was able to find what others missed! I'm extremely grateful to him! If you have to go to Waco Gastroenterology, see Dr Eastwood. But be prepared that the management of the practice is very poor. If you don't want to slip through the cracks because of overworked staff and nurses you'll have to advocate for yourself! Dr Eastwood makes it worth it though.

The Best

Dr. Eastwood is a professional and friendly doctor unlike some other "robot" doctors that we have all seen. I went with my daughter to her appointment with Dr. Eastwood and I must say that he cared about her well being as a patient and as a human being. He answered all question we had for him and he told us to call if we had more questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Eastwood. His staff was professional and friendly and made us feel at ease.

Dr. Thomas Eastwood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodway, TX.