Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas M Ebersole
Dr. Thomas M Ebersole, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA, with another office in Reading, PA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ebersole is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center and Reading Hospital. Dr. Ebersole has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas M Ebersole has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 5 of 31
Since merging with the Reading Hospital the ease of an appointment has been hindered, you are no longer connected to the office, your appointment is made in central appointments. Dr. Ebersole is excellent if he was simply allow to practice medicine and not follow of the rule of Reading Hospital. He is a true doctor who became a doctor to help people, not try to get the most money out of them.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2016, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ebersole is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Thomas M Ebersole accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas M Ebersole in this video.
Dr. Thomas M Ebersole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.