The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Egan
Dr. Thomas Egan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL, with other offices in Saint Petersburg, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Egan is affiliated with Saint Anthony's Hospital and St Anthonys Hosp, St Petersburg, Fl. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Egan has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Thomas Egan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.