3.4

Have you seen Dr. Thomas H Eickmann?

very inconsiderate of your time

Waited for 45 min for my final appt. before I walked out. I guess he had been paid so didn't need to be courteous. Incredibly rude.

Knee replacement

Excellent physician. Perfect result.

I agree with Total knee replacement 2x May 2017

I had a total left knee replacement in March 2017. Dr Eickmann used a prosthesis of his own design. He told me he would do this prior to surgery so that should have set of the alarms. My knee is completely unstable. I told him this at the time of surgery, but was told my knee was weak and I had to rehab. Eight plus months later my knee is just as unstable as it was after surgery. I had a follow up with Eickmann and was told I needed additional surgery to correct. I told him at that appointment that that wasn't going to happen and his response was, I can't help you then. I was upset and understand his comment. However, in retrospect, this was not a professional or carrying response. I recommend anyone needing orthopedic help to use another practice than Cornerstone. WJ

Failed Total knee replacement 2x

Dr. Eickmann cares more about financial gain then he does his patients. He has a financial interest in the medical device company and represents this California Corporation as their director of product development. He performed a total knee replacement on my left leg that failed. Even though I was in severe pain, his office staff was unconcerned. He kept telling me that it would take a year to heal. Finally he withdrew blood from my knee after seven months and announced that I needed a revision. During the second surgery the implanted the exact same device which did not allow for stability in my knee. The second surgery failed as well. I finally went to another surgeon and had a third surgery. It has been 3 years and I am still in severe pain. Stay away from this doctor and stay away from this practice. My medical records were documented as a hip replacement and on several records I was referred to as a male.

Knee Replacement

I have had two failed knee replacements with Dr. Eickmann and he has consistently been a low-information provider. His office does not allow patients to be seen by other orthopedic surgeons in the event of an emergency. I now must have a third surgery.

bad experience

ick don't go here many negative things

Total knee has been a complete success

After a referral from the head of orthopedic surgery at Johns Hopkins I chose to have total knee replacement surgery performed by Dr. Eichmann in 2009. Could not have been better. Surgery went well, rehab went well and knee is strong and pain free. I have referred several friends to Dr. Eichmann and will continue to do so.

MD is competent but beware!! He is extremely arrogant and condescending. Will not have him do my procedure. Not because I don't think he will perform it correctly, but because there are so many caring and kind surgeons who are just as, if not more, competent. His rampant arrogance knows no bounds.

I would never go back to this doctor. Had complications after total knee replacement and he had no clue what to do. Finally after getting an infection, his answer was to amputate my leg. I left that practice so fast and never looked back. When to another practice and I still have my leg.

Thomas Eickmann

Dr. Eickmann is a caring and compassionate person. I've always felt he cares a great deal about all his patients. He replaced my right knee about 18 mos. ago, and even though I know my left one also needs to be replaced, he is not opposed to trying different methods to prolong that surgery.

Hip replacement? Find a good surgeon and do it!

The surgery was exactly as I was told and recovery easier than I expected. Only the first day is bad... after that, all previous hip pain was GONE. At 6 months out, I an do just about everything and am very happy to recommend this doctor and the procedure.

RH

Dr. Eickmann performed a total hip replacement on me 6 weeks ago. The process has been amazing. Within two weeks I was walking 1/2 mile with no assistance. Within 4 weeks I was totally off of all pain medication.

Dr. Thomas H Eickmann is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, CO.