Dr. Thomas L Erickson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas L Erickson?

Best in the west

Dr.Erickson preformed a TKR on me last year and my scar in not visible, everyone at Sierra orthopedics is great Erick Wheeler is extra helpful in treatment ant D they treat you as if they were working on their own family. I would never go to anyone else. Thank you all at Sierra orthopedics Dr.Erickson and staff, your great!, Thomas Bustos

Wonderful man, kind & caring doctor.

I have never experienced a more attentive & compassionate caring doctor in my life. And we had great fun talking about personal things beyond the sore shoulder I was there for. There is a special place in Heaven for this kind generous man...

Office visit

Never got to see doctor Office staff was rude to everyone who came in. So canceled and left. Office not very clean

Awful staff

I will not go back to this office. The Dr is fine but the staff is awful. There is no follow through with the staff. I wouldn't recommend this office until the staff is gone. You will have to stay on top of everything that the staff should be taking care of. If you don't... it won't get done. The staff is very rude epsecially Josie.

One of the best in my book

He did my knee and my daughters and with any luck I will get my husband in to see him for his crushed foot that he did this week!