Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas F Mcgovern has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Thomas F Mcgovern has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Thomas F Mcgovern has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas F Mcgovern is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Had to have a total revision after 15 months of pain and instability after total knee by Dr McGovern.He and his staff over-medicated me on opioids for an months after initial surgery. After more than a year and still in pain and instability , a skilled orthopaedic surgeon performed a total revision on the same with entirely different and favorable results with hardly any pain meds. Tylenol did the trick after 3 weeks. Am now finding others that are complaining of problems after total knee replacement by Dr Thomas Mcgovern. Advice: Stay the heck away from Exeter Orthopaedics.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
24 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Thomas F Mcgovern accepts the following insurance providers.
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCore Orthopaedics, 3 Alumni Dr Ste 301, Exeter, NH
Dr. Thomas F Mcgovern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Exeter, NH.