Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas F Murray Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Thomas F Murray Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Thomas F Murray Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas F Murray Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Right rotator cuff repair 2006, never been the same since. Murray is an arrogant and incompetent. He's hurt numerous others. Ask for references. Worst decision I ever made was having him operate on me. I am not looking at a total right shoulder replacement. I live with pain everyday. BEWARE of this man.
I would be delighted to choose this doctor again--he is personable, very patient about explaining procedures and allaying fears, and uses technology as a teaching tool to give the patient more reference resources. His entire office staff is thoughtful and supportive. He did not rush into this surgery--he exhausted every other method before recommending that we go ahead with it. I had an excellent experience and am very happy with my new shoulder.
Because of relocating to area had to find new Ortho specialist and was designated Dr.Murray when calling for appt on shoulder issue. Went in for initial check up and was given a general idea of issue with shoulder and had MRI to confirm. Went back to review results and was given a very quick status and told surgery would be answer. No personality what so ever but thought was just rushed that day. Had surgery and just went back after 4 weeks to review the shoulder -had rotator cuff repair . I had several questions but was so insulted by his condescending demeanor that I could not take another minute and did not get all necessary answers. He ended visit abruptly and left me in room for the staff to deal with my needs so he could go and attend to one of his MANY other waiting patients. He has no bedside manner to speak of and seemed to care less for any issue I brought up and found them to be very trivial. He has a very large EGO and needs to get over himself if he really believes he will continue to be successful. I have several peers who have been to OA associates with other surgeons and never experienced this treatment and that is my main reason for entering this review . Would not recommend him to anyone I know, I feel his patients are just farmed out and he reeps the benefits and too bad for the others.
Dr. Murray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Thomas F Murray Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOa Centers for Orthopaedics, 33 Sewall St, Portland, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas F Murray Jr in this video.
Dr. Thomas F Murray Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, ME.