Dr. Thomas Norton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Norton?

Posted on May 21st, 2016

Dr. Norton has done three surgeries on my back and as far as I am concerned he is the best. He listens, discusses and then proposes a course of action. His knowledge is unmatched.

Couldn't walk - now normal

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Successful lumbar disk surgery Excellent results!

A true health professinal

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Dr. Norton is clearly a health professional focused on providing swift, accurate results for his patients. He personally got back to me with my x-ray results one day ahead of schedule and recommended a path of procedure. I feel he has a no-nonsense "let's get you better now" approach that will get patients on the road to recovery as soon as possible. I like that.

Great doctor, rude staff

Posted on August 6th, 2015

I have had 2 back surgeries with Dr. Norton and am currently having issues again with my leg and back. I called to make an appointment after a car accident and ER visit, and found his staff to be VERY difficult to work with. They wanted me to jump through hoops with my insurance when they had all that they needed right in front of them but would not take the time to listen to me. His scheduling assistant was rude and I told her that I was frustrated after 2 days of calling. She said she called and left a message and I asked what number she called.... she had switched 2 numbers in my phone number and called someone else!! Now I have to wait 3 weeks to see him. Dr. Norton is a wonderful doctor; very kind, takes his time and listens. I just wish the rest of his staff took his lead in customer service.

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Good back lumbar surgery

Excellent care

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr.Norton has removed three brain tumors. His care has been excellent in every case. At the end of one appointment, he opened the door for me. I told him I had a couple more questions. He didn't not hold the door while he answered. He did not close the door. He did not sit on the corner of his desk. He did not sit in his chair with his elbows on his desk. He sat in his chair, leaned back, and we talked for another half hour.

Amazing.

Posted on December 8th, 2011

Dr Norton is an amazing dr. who I can honestly say my life depended upon. He turned my stoke into a past issue of which I am succsessfully overcoming. I am truly lucky to have had him as my dr. He will patiently answer all your questions and is never pushy. I owe my happiness to him.

The Best

Posted on November 5th, 2011

I literally trusted my life to Dr. Norton and he surpassed all expectations. I can't provide the credit he deserves. He took the perfect balance between aggressive and safe during the operation. When they ran into an issue during my craniotomy he worked through it perfectly. There is no one better.

Dr. Norton saved my baby's life.

Posted on August 15th, 2011

Dr. Norton saved my baby's life. She was born with craniosynostosis. He diagnosed her without even having an appointment on a wed and had her scheduled for surgery on a friday. Not only that, but I was integent at the time, could not pay the bill, he told me I would never see one...and I did not..(he covered it under the cripled childrens foundation)Unreal... now almost 25 years later...she is a healthy grown woman. Thanks to Dr. Norton. He changed our lives forever.

Posted on February 24th, 2011

Staff is poor when you 1st come in. Follow up MRI was not scheduled I had to do it myself.

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

office staff are very difficult to work with. not helpful and appear to make it as difficult as possible to get to see the doctor.

Posted on January 5th, 2011

Dr Norton performed surgery for my acoustic neuroma (brain tumor) a few years. Without going into details, he saved my life!! He is a great neurosurgeon.