Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Odonnell
Dr. Thomas Odonnell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Odonnell is affiliated with Morton Hospital & Medical Center, New England Rehab Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Odonnell has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Thomas Odonnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.