Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Facelle
Dr. Thomas Facelle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Suffern, NY, with other offices in Suffern, NY and New York, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Facelle is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center and Nyack Hospital. Dr. Facelle has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Facelle has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Thomas Facelle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffern, NY.