Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas B Faulkner has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually caused by pressure and altitude changes or reduced oxygen levels. This includes hypoxia, ebullism and hypobaria.
Other areas of expertise include jet lag, dehydration and your body’s response to thermal stress, which can influence your decision making ability. More serious conditions might include G-induced loss of consciousness (known as G-LOC), spatial disorientation and space adaptation syndrome, a sickness common when your body is adjusting to weightlessness.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Thomas B Faulkner Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas B Faulkner's office for more information.
100 Hartsfield Center Pkwy Ste 340 Atlanta, GA : (770) 486-0108
Locations & DirectionsTHOMAS BOND FAULKNER MD, 100 Hartsfield Center Pkwy Ste 340, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Thomas B Faulkner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.