Dr. Thomas Fiest Is this you?

Great doctor

I highly recommend Dr. Fiest, he is the best.

Dr. Feist Saved My Life

I had received an endoscopy from another facility with another doctor. For some reason the evening of the procedure, I became very sick and in acute pain at home. Being rushed to the hospital, it was apparent that I was bleeding. In order to stop the bleeding, Dr.Feist had to do an emergency endoscopy to locate where the bleed was occuring. Dr. Feist found it and stopped the bleeding. I am just so grateful to Dr.Feist for all he has done for me. He is a very kind,compassionate and caring doctor. He is the best!

The Best!!!

I have a patient of Dr. Fiest's for 15 years. He was able to diagnosis me when other physicians said I was crazy because they did not know what was wrong with me. Dr. Fiest has THE BEST beside manner and spends a lot of time with each patient to make sure he finds out a diagnosis and my bi-yearly follow-up visits are just as thorough. His staff is just as great! I would recommend anyone who is having gastro issues to call Dr. Fiest….You will have to wait a while in the waiting area for your appointment but believe me he is worth the wait as he will spend just as much time with you!

great Dr - long wait time

So far I am sitting here over an hour. Still no sign of the doctor. He and his staff are very good but we ALL have a business to run

Dr. Feist is an excellent, compassion doctor. he is honest, follows through with a person's ailments until he knows for certain what is going on. Easy to talk to.l

Manager

Outstanding care through out entire process.

Caring but Inconsistent

I have gone to Dr. Fiest for over 14 years, and have always found him very courteous and caring. Recently, however, he seems to be contradicting what he has said during previous visits & changing his mind about treatment from visit to visit. Sadly, I feel now I must look for a new gastroenterologist.

Dr. Fiest is a very compastionate man. He is always extremly courtious and truly wants to help his patients.

excellent caring physician

very sweet, polite and caring

the most caring physician that I have ever seen

I have been going to Dr Fiest for 14 years and I love him. He found my cancer and my husbands. My whole family has been going to him for years. Very kind and caring.