More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Fitzgerald
Dr. Thomas Fitzgerald, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Epping, NH, with other offices in Exeter, NH and Kingston, NH . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Fitzgerald is affiliated with Exeter Hospital and American Academy of Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Fitzgerald has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Thomas Fitzgerald has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Thomas Fitzgerald has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Fitzgerald is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
American Academy of Pediatrics
30 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1987
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Fitzgerald in this video.
Dr. Thomas Fitzgerald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Epping, NH.