Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Thomas Flath
Dr. Thomas Flath, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Flath is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center, Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center and Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital. Dr. Flath has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Flath has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Thomas Flath has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Thomas Flath has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas Flath is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 8
Dr Flath and his nurse Karen couldn't have been any kinder or helped me any more. I had an urgent and personal situation arise and needed to be seen right away. I was able to get in that very day and was treated with such kindness and care I was overwhelmed. These people are a gift to the medical community! I can't say enough nice things about them!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Flath is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Portland Medical Center
Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Legacy Emanuel HospHlth Ctr, Portland, Or
Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center, Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Providence Health System Oregon
Providence St Vincent Medical Center
40 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Legacy Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThomas O Flath MD, 13580 NW Pettygrove St, Portland, OR
Dr. Thomas Flath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.