Dr. Thomas Fleischer Is this you?

Posted on March 31st, 2010

Awesome guy, he's nice and his entire staff is so friendly and caring. He is obviously skilled as he caught three different issues that two other doctors missed on the same xray. My recovery time is also significantly shorter than the two othe people I know who had the same surgery. The man has got skills.

Poor Chairside manners

Posted on August 25th, 2009

I have never been treated this way by any other doctor in my life. Never has another doctor yelled at me and called me a "liar" such as this doctor.

Posted on January 15th, 2011