Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Force
Dr. Thomas Force, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Force is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Mass General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Force has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thomas Force has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Thomas Force has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Thomas Force is Board Certified in 2 specialties
Dr. Force is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Mass General Hospital
35 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1978
Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVanderbilt Medical Center, 2220 Pierce Ave, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Force in this video.
Dr. Thomas Force is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.