Dr. Thomas J Forest Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Forest?

Dr.Forest is awesome

Dr. Forest is a caring doctor.He is sweet.He has been dealing with my son kidney issues for a few years now.I trust Dr Forest alot.He is always honest and open to me.He always asks if I have any questions before leaving.If I have any trouble with my son he tries his hardest to help me figure it out being if we are not sure if it's kidney related or not...

I am not impressed. Every time I have been to bring my son who is 3 months old I have had to wait over an hour to see this doctor. Which makes it hard to prepare a happy baby for the visit. When I do see him, he spends a whole 5 minutes in the room with us. He uses a computer to view the chart and any pertinent X-rays, labs, etc., and looks at the computer more than me or my son. When finishing the visit, I felt very rushed to leave. He does not ask if we have anymore questions or concerns, just directs you to the front to make any appropriate appointments.

Excellent care

He cared or my son who had a hypospadias repair. He took extra care in making sure my son's needs were met. He even gave us his cell phone # to be reached at any time if we are experiencing any problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Forest.

Dr. Thomas J Forest is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.