Dr. Thomas Fox Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Fox Jr?

Love him!

I had been to every single neurology practice in Greenville before I found Dr. Fox. I am very picky about my doctors, and I have no complaints about Dr. Fox or his staff. His front office staff is friendly and helpful. His nurse never fails to return phone calls. He's a wonderful listener and never talks down to me. He welcomes my family to participate in my appointments. His practice is not overcrowded like so many are these days; getting an appointment with him is easy and he spends time with you. As long as he is in practice, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Top-notch care all around - doc, nurse, staff

Dr. Fox is caring and friendly, and makes me feel like a partner in my care. Good listener. Involves my whole family in the appointments. Top notch staff - friendly to my whole family, responsive, and helpful. I always leave his office feeling like we've accomplished something.

Good dr but I think he could be a better listener. And a little slow on follow up after they have ordered blood or ct-mri. Everyone in the office is great except the lady who greets you could be more caring and professional.

I would recommend Dr. Fox to anyone who is having trouble. The staff is always friendly and very helpful.

He was extremely caring; questioning me about the pain if I made a face, telling me beforehand if a particular nerve would hurt more than another. Just a quiet, sweet and caring doctor.

patient since 2004

Very concerned Dr. always there to answer your questions, cares for your health, I drive over 45 miles to be able to see him,wouldn't want a different Dr.Office staff very nice and try their hardest to help, I can call anytime day or night and get an answer.

1st time vist

This was our 1st vist, very upset with with the way he acted, was not caring!!Did not let us ask questions more concen over what insurance would paid!!!!!

You will not find a better doctor. He has been my doctor since 1993. He moved from Charlotte to Greenville. I am just one of his many patients who travel more than one hour to see him. He is compassionate, caring, and to the point. He will call you back if need to speak with him. Not many doctors will do that. He truly cares about his patients well being.