Dr. Thomas A Franey Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Thomas A Franey?

Excellent doctor

The medical profession could use more doctors like Dr. Franey great personality, very interested in you’re problem. I will always be grateful to Dr. Franey in helping to extend my late fathers life an extra 10 yrs. Dr. Franey performed a hernia procedure on myself last yr with great success. I highly recommend him, thank you Dr. Franey 🙏

I would highly recommend

Office staff was very polite during my arrival and check in process. Dr. Franey was very easy to talk to and explained the procedure that I would be having. Having a family member that Dr. Franey worked on previously with great results , I knew I would be in good hands . Thank you Doctor Franey

Dr. Franey is the best!

Dr. Franey spent a lot of time with me and explained everything thoroughly. He made me feel very comfortable during a stressful time in my life.

Excellent care/service provided by Dr Franey and his staff.

Dr Franey’s bedside manor was instrumental in reducing my stress level before surgery. He was very through in his pre-surgery preparation, and performed the surgery quickly, did not waste time. Dr Franey and his staff performed above and beyond my expiations. I will use his practice for any future outpatient surgeries and recommend his practice to anyone contemplating outpatient surgery.

Very professional bedside manners.

Dr. Franey is a very compentent surgeron This was the third time Dr. Franey has operated on me. The most serious was for colon cancer which was a completely removed and I no loner have any cancer. I would recommend him to anybody.

Dr franey saved my life .by being availablr to remove my gangrous6 small bowel resection. I was in pain for 24 hrs. Within 4 hours of calling Dr franey, i was in surgery. Checked on me every day and had the most delightful manner. I feel i had the the best general surgeon anywhere6.

Avoid

Nurse is rude, doesn't return phone calls, didn't schedule surgery as indicated. Asked around, not well thought of. Avoid

Dr. Thomas A Franey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.