Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Frazier
Dr. Thomas Frazier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Frazier is affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center, -Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 1974 and M L Hospital, Inc Lankenau. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Frazier has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure where the cancer has spread. In addition to removing cancer, they can perform any reconstructive surgeries that may be necessary.
Many surgical oncologists specialize in certain types of cancer, such as liver, lung or breast. Don’t be afraid to ask them what they have the most experience treating. When looking for a doctor, it’s important to know that general surgeons are also qualified to perform many of the same surgeries. However, surgical oncologists have specific training in recognizing and treating cancer, which some patients prefer.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Breast Cancer
- Core Biopsy
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 51
My experience with Dr, Frazier and his staff was outstanding, I felt immediately safe and in good hands and welcomed. His comraderie made me feel relaxed. He really cares about you as a person not just a patient. He is the most dedicated physician I have met. Very hands on. Very personable. Always there for you. The most caring doctor I have ever met. I always felt at ease with him and trusted his expertise.
Dr. Frazier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lankenau Medical Center
-Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 1974
M L Hospital, Inc Lankenau
M L Hospital, Inc Paoli
Main Line Hospital Paoli
-Lankenau Hospital - On staff since 1994
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Lankenau Medical Center - On staff since
-Paoli Hospital - On staff since 1997
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Main Line Hospital Lankenau
48 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Thomas Frazier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AmeriHealth HMO, POS, DPOS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMainline Healthcare, 101 S Bryn Mawr Ave, Bryn Mawr, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Frazier in this video.
Dr. Thomas Frazier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.