Have you seen Dr. Thomas G Fry III?

Hand Surgery- Trigger finger

I was Very satisfied with Dr Fry. and the surgery. I am MOST dissatisfied with the staff, particularity Collen. My surgery was scheduled Thurs. afternoon @ 1:00. Lets start with when I made the appt. Mary assured me this was the ONLY time i could get in that day and for the next month to 6 wks there was no late appointments. So i took the 1:00. Mary said be there 1 hour ahead. we were my husband and I. At about 1:10 i am thinking why am I not back there ? So I asked the ck in administrator. She then informed me my surgery was not scheduled until 2:45. NO that was never relayed to me. I was upset we took time off work, lost time and pay ! I called Dr. Fry's office and they said the surgery center was to call me with the change. The surgery center said Dr. Frys office was to call me ! Someone dropped the ball. Surgery went well- Very Happy with that. Yesterday I went in for my post opt I was explaining to Shelia about the time mix up! ,Then Collen came over and rudely said I made the call ( on the change) i said no you did not , there was no message. YES i made the call. I said i checked both my cell and home, no message, she was just so inappropriate ! Why would she be arguing with a patience? She should have apologized and said she was sorry if I did not get the message. Really what kind of customer service is that? So they thought to give me a $5.00 Starbucks card and a Einstein Card that had expired ! To compensate for my husband losing $75.00 and me losing $60.00 and what our time is not valuable. Sitting in a waiting area waiting to get my surgery complete.

Superb doctor and staff. Absolutely worth the longer wait time.

awesome doc!!

He literally saved my life twice in 2004 and again 2005. Dr. Fry correctly diagnosed me with a flesh eating bacteria and ordered/performed emergency surgery - then saved me again with an amputation with complications of gangrene you need a Doc - see him!!!

I've had multiple hand and shoulder problems and Dr. Fry has been wonderful in fixing all of the problems. He demonstrates a deep passion for his work, as well as compassion and understanding to me. He listens carefully and is not afraid of saying he doesn't know but will do his best to figure out what is going on. He gives options to treat with surgery as the very last resort.

Wonderful

He sat down with me and gave me all of my options. He didn't just jump to surgery like another doctor I went to did.H was very compasionate and listened to everything I had to say. We came up with a game plan together. The staff is very friendly and outgoing. Highly RECOMMEND!!!!!!

THE BEST EVER!!!

Dr. Fry has been my arm doc of over 12 years, I have never trusted anyone more than I trust this doctor and his staff. Mary and Sheila are kind caring and will do anything to help you if you only ask. I have since had to recently move away to Texas and I can tell you if I break my arm again I wouldn't let another doctor do anything with out speaking to Fry first and just enough to get me home to see him. He is the only reason I can move my right arm and is very careful and caring in making sure he doesn't do surgery unless he has to. If you want a doc who will be the best and not treat unnecessarally he is your man!!

Overall experience was poor. Not professional. Would not recommend to a friend. Did not have patient better interest in mind. Would not trust. Poor manner and attitude.

Dr. Fry is an excellent doctor, compassionate, and understanding of patient's concerns and fears. He spends a lot of time with you to make sure you understand the injury, treatment options, and possible outcomes. He also makes sure your comfortable with all of the surgical staff, and his office staff is excellent. I will always recommend any hand/arm injuries to him.

Dr Fry surgically repaired a ligament which gave me full range of motion on the thumb. Fantastic job and explained very clearly what he was going to do and how he would do it and how to get the best outcome. I've talked to a number of people who had the same surgery with a different doctor and didn't have as good an outcome as I did

Great man!

Dr. Thomas G Fry III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, CO.