Dr. Thomas Larkin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Larkin?

saved my leg

Posted on October 8th, 2016

I had a compound fracture which needed a bone graft and a titanium plate and did well for years. I need the plate removed and am hopin he can help me again Nice an as well.

NIGHTMARE

Posted on December 9th, 2015

I tried to make an appointment with him about 9 times....(it was ...4 years ago, after I've met him in the hospital I had surgery) but his staff was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! AWFUL!!!!! Extremely IGNORANT, and VERY RUDE!!!!! I called, and they put my phone for hold each time about 25-30 min. Than they hang up on me.....I heard they were laughing, talking, and called me a "German accent b....." I almost passed out.....and there is NOTHING I could do about....anyhow...they NEVER gave me a appointment. The doctor was WONDERFUL. But I never saw him again.

Posted on October 7th, 2015

A wonderful doctor and staff. Office can be very crowded

Slapped by the receptionist

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Earlier today, I called the doctor's office number. A lady receptionist immediately informed me that she is not making any new appointments because she does not know the address the office will be moving to. To which I replied that I was referred to Dr. Larkin, and have an urgent matter which needs to be attended to immediately. The receptionist replied, "go to a hospital emergency room if you have an emergency". She ended the conversation. Matter closed. One star is too much, but there is no option for zero stars.

Poor consultation

Posted on January 19th, 2013

AVOID if you need a surgery. I went for a consultation in 2011 and Dr. Larkin recommended to have 60% of my meniscus removed (partial meniscectomy). I then went to Columbia Hospital and had my tear repaired and now have no problems with my knee. He seemed like just another profit oriented Doctor that puts your well-being as a second priority. He might be a great Doctor when it comes to doing other things, but his sloppy consultation really formed a poor image of him in my head.

ARROGANT NAUGHTY OFFICE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on July 28th, 2012

I tried to make an app. with him, and I called the office about 30 times (last summer 2011) but the office stuff (young woman) hang up on me after 25-40m waiting every single time. Just like another person, (woman) also they were extremely arrogant. Because I have to pay with CASH, or maybe because of my German accent....whatever is they problem, I was unable to see this wonderful doctor whom I know from the hospital. And I tried to reach him for months. These people (in his office) can destroy his business with the huge success!!!!!!

NIGHTMARE STUFF

Posted on May 29th, 2011

EXCELLENT DOCTOR, I know him from the hospital, after my surgery, but his stuff in his office just amazed me. I tried to make an appoint. to see him 3 times, but all 3 times the girl (who's answered) was SOOOO MEAN, (probably because of my very light accent) and every single times she put me on HOLD for more than 25 minutes.Than I hang up. She asked me every single time a lots of questions, than finally when I told her I'm paying my self, she was like she NEVER HEARD SOMETHING like that, and asked me like 4 times, a same question. Like WHY, and HOW, and over and over again, what kind of insurance I have?!?!? I was very patient, and answered every time, but after all of this "games" she played (for I wish to know what reason) she put me on HOLD for more than 25 MINUTES, I'm getting little bit frustrated. I'm in PAIN, I'm having OSTEOARTHRITIS, and I MUST SEE MY DOCTOR, but I CAN'T, because of his little "playful" stuff. He just lost one patient. And I feel terrible, because he's the BEST DOCTOR I ever had.

EXCELLENT SURGEON AND CARING DOCTOR

Posted on December 27th, 2010

I HAVE NEVER MET A MORE CARING DOCTOR.HIS DIAGNOSIS IS RIGHT ON THE NOSE.ECXCELLENT SURGEON AND GREAT BEDSIDEMANNER.

Posted on October 21st, 2017