Have you seen Dr. Thomas Oliver?

I had dizzy/vertigo problems for months....Dr. Oliver's diagnosis? That I'm a "the glass is half empty type of person". Subsequent real diagnosis? That I had a chronic middle ear infection.

He is very smart and I put alot of trust in this Doctor. But, boy was I let down. Basicaly I was told to to do my own diagnosis. Go to webmd and good luck. I understand to a point that you must learn about your disease on your own but I am suffering every day because of his apathy.

Dr. Oliver is ah-ma-zing

I first met Dr. Oliver in 2004, after another doctor suspected I had thyroid issues. Indeed, I did, papillary carcinoma, to be exact. Dr. Oliver has always made himself available to me for any questions or concerns and has always offered exemplary medical care for my health issues. He is sorely missed at the WBAMC Endocrine clinic.

Dr. Thomas Oliver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.

Dr. Thomas Oliver Is this you?