Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas J Gallagher has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Thomas J Gallagher has the following 12 expertise
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Thomas J Gallagher is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I have recommand DR.TOM to alot of people, he changed my life, we waited 7 years to have baby and in one year with his help we wre pregant with our daughter.I like him because he takes the time to listen,understand and help, he goes over and beyond for his patients.As long as he is practicing, i will be hes patient. I rate him the best and will cont. to recommand him to everyone!
Dr. Gallagher delivered my son almost 21 years ago. Andrew was one of Dr. Gallagher's first deliveries as an OB in private practice. I had requested a VBAC and not only was he kind and considerate her was encouraging. I was able to deliver a healthy 8lb 15oz baby boy with minimal complications. No other Dr I spoke with would even try or discuss it with me. he believed in letting me make an informed decision and I have never had another delivery as meaningful or felt as cared for.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1986
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Thomas J Gallagher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsAurora Baycare Medical Center, 2845 Greenbrier Rd, Green Bay, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas J Gallagher in this video.
Dr. Thomas J Gallagher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.