Dr. Thomas J Gallagher Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Gallagher?

I have recommand DR.TOM to alot of people, he changed my life, we waited 7 years to have baby and in one year with his help we wre pregant with our daughter.I like him because he takes the time to listen,understand and help, he goes over and beyond for his patients.As long as he is practicing, i will be hes patient. I rate him the best and will cont. to recommand him to everyone!

OB

Dr. Gallagher delivered my son almost 21 years ago. Andrew was one of Dr. Gallagher's first deliveries as an OB in private practice. I had requested a VBAC and not only was he kind and considerate her was encouraging. I was able to deliver a healthy 8lb 15oz baby boy with minimal complications. No other Dr I spoke with would even try or discuss it with me. he believed in letting me make an informed decision and I have never had another delivery as meaningful or felt as cared for.