Dr. Thomas Gampper Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Gampper?

Excellent care.

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Dr. Gampper saw me immediately, knowing I was anxious for the results of a biopsy. The surgical procedure he performed went as smoothly as possible, with excellent results. All of my questions were clearly and patiently answered, including one sent by email. His assistant was also extremely helpful and reassuring. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Gampper--would definitely see him again and recommend him to others.

Worst Doctor

Posted on April 25th, 2014

Absolutely the rudest, nastiest doctor I have ever seen. My problem is worse after surgery performed by him. He's cruel and doesn't care. Also arrogant.

Cold and arrogant

Posted on November 9th, 2013

I wish I had researched Dr. Gampper prior to going under his knife. He messed me up so badly and then put all the blame on me. I would not recommend him to work on an animal let alone, a human. He should not be allowed to continue at UVA....shame on them for having someone like him on staff. He doesn't even deserve one star.

Terrible all around

Posted on July 17th, 2013

I don't even know how to explain how terrible this "doctor" is...it might be a plastic surgeon issue with no personality and no bedside manner. I saw Gampper for an injury not even related to anything involving cosmetic improvement. His bedside manner was so terrible I was speechless. My wounds were not just physical, but mental too and he showed no caring or even an ounce of compassion towards the situation. I don't understand how someone in the medical field who has sworn an oath to help people can be so callous...

Cold as ice

Posted on June 11th, 2011

Very cold person. I wanted plastic surgery for a very sensitive problem area. He showed no empathy or sensitivity. He had the arrogance of someone who's good at their job, so I foolishly went ahead with surgery. He didn't check on me in recovery, and his treatment of me at two post-surgery visits was abysmal. He kept me waiting for AN HOUR AND A HALF to have bandages removed and scar examined (knowing I couldn't walk out, I suppose), then rushed through the visit. I was very displeased with the results of surgery but he couldn't have cared less--had no interest in my satisfaction level. The whole experience made me feel about an inch tall.

Posted on August 25th, 2015