Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas A Gaskin III has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Thomas A Gaskin III has the following 7 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Thomas A Gaskin III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas A Gaskin III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
My wife was recently diagnosed with lobular breast cancer and told she needed a double radical mastectomy. We sought a second opinion. Doctor Gaskin was highly recommended by a personal friend who is also a Birmingham surgeon due to his many years of experience with cancer and surgery. Meeting Dr. Gaskin and talking with him was a life changing experience. After studying reports and tests already ordered on my wife, his recommendation was to have the cancer removed via lumpectomy and not undergo the radical mastectomy. We stayed with our original surgeon but took Dr. Gaskin's advice. My wife is doing well, partial thanks to Dr. Gaskin. I would recommend him to any and all. He is a wise man. By the way, we waited 10 minutes past our appointment time to see him! Excellent!!
51 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Thomas A Gaskin III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas A Gaskin III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.