Dr. Thomas A Gaskin III Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas A Gaskin III?

Breast Cancer Second Opinion

My wife was recently diagnosed with lobular breast cancer and told she needed a double radical mastectomy. We sought a second opinion. Doctor Gaskin was highly recommended by a personal friend who is also a Birmingham surgeon due to his many years of experience with cancer and surgery. Meeting Dr. Gaskin and talking with him was a life changing experience. After studying reports and tests already ordered on my wife, his recommendation was to have the cancer removed via lumpectomy and not undergo the radical mastectomy. We stayed with our original surgeon but took Dr. Gaskin's advice. My wife is doing well, partial thanks to Dr. Gaskin. I would recommend him to any and all. He is a wise man. By the way, we waited 10 minutes past our appointment time to see him! Excellent!!

Great Doctor

I think Dr. Gaskins is great. I've seen him for mamograms for at least 10 years. He takes great care of me. There is a long wait in his office but that's because he's a great doctor.