Not just a great doc, a great man.

My family - Mom, Dad both in their 70's and I visit them... Always excellent and patient.

Dr. Gearhart listens and takes his time. I've been a patient for 15yr now.

Dodgen

Dr "G" has bwen my family MD for 28 years! He has treated all 4 of my kids and my spouse as well as my in-laws. We highly recommend he and his staff.

office bungling

i have had two big problems relating to last 2 annual physicals. in 2010 an incorrect diagnosis code was submitted by this office for xrays and insurance would not pay. It took six months to get it corrected. Then this year I called to schedule my physical and I was told it was already scheduled. I came in for the appointment and I was not on the schedule. They worked me in with another doctor, but the nurse told me it had been less than a year and insurance would not pay. I wasted half a day of work.I am looking for a new general practician.

My visits to Dr. Gearhard's office have been a pleasure; both he and his staff treated me with the utmost courtesy. I feel that he cares very much about the health and welfare of his patients and hope that the insanity from DC does not remove me from his care. As a senior citizen I know I will be at the bottom of the list under the obamacare rules.

Excellent physician, cares about his patients, takes time to talk about problems, care, and medications. I pray that I die before he retires--I'd love his care in my final days.

Dr. Thomas E Gearhard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austell, GA.