Have you seen Thomas E Geraghty?

Excellent surgeon with outstanding credentials and wonderful bedside manner. He has a calming demeanor and explained the procedure and plan of care thoroughly to me and my husband. I felt safe and well cared for. I highly recommend this physician.

VERY DISSAPOINTED

I WAS TOLD ONE THING BY THE DR ON MY BREAST IMPLANTS AND WHAT I GOT WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT, HE DID WHAT HE WANTED TO DO NOT WHAT I WANTED,....I THINK ALL HIS BREAST IMPLANTS ARE ONE SIZE ONLY...SO NOW I AM GOING ELSEWHERE TO GET THEM CORRECTLY REDONE AT MY COST. WHEN I EXPLAINED TO HIM HE DID NOT DO WHAT I WANTED HE FELT INSULTED AND BECAME VERY RUDE.I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO HIM....

Bad bedside manner with inappropiate comments.

Cosmetic Surgery Patient

Dr. G is very conservative with his recommendations and my results have been excellent and long lasting.

Very satisfied with two nip-tuck procedures by Dr. Geraghty.

Dr. Geraghty only agrees to do what he thinks is right for the individual. He does not appear to be money hungry. His follow up exams are as thorough as your initial consultation, I never felt as if he was rushed.