Dr. Thomas Ghiorzi Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Ghiorzi?

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on September 15th, 2017

I had a chronic condition and Dr. Ghiorzi was the only doctor ( and I had been to a LOT of doctors) that really listened to me and helped me. He has now been my doctor for years. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor.

Never told me my very high cholesterol reading

Posted on May 9th, 2017

I saw Ghiorzi for 10 years and at first I liked him. My last visit he has me take a choloseteril test. He never followed up and after 8 months I had to call his office to find out I have an extremely high reading. Clearly he does not care about the well being of his patients. His organization has moved and changed to a pseudo government agency wher no one cares. I had not seen him for 2 years but they charged me 10 times my deductible because I did not clearly state it was an annual visit. Maybe he used to care but not anymore. Do yourself a favor and find someone else at a different company.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Dr.Ghiorzi is an excellent doctor. He is also compassionate and diagnoses accurately. The secretaries are very nice too. This is by far the best primary care doctor I've had.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 20th, 2009

Dr. Ghiorzi has been my doctor for many years. He has taken very good care of me, followed up on test and imaging very quickly. I'm very happy with him.

Posted on October 11th, 2017