Dr. Thomas A Gibbs Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Thomas A Gibbs?

Dr Tom...You're The Best!!!

Dr Tom is an awesome, compassionate Doctor. I recently, had open heart surgery for mitral valve repair. My surgery was followed by SIRS, an inflammatory response that left me in very critical condition! Dr Tom, along with my surgeon, have been by my side, every step of the way, to ensure that I make a full recovery. He even made a house call, which is unheard of in this day & age! I can't say enough good about him! Thank you, Dr Tom...you're the best!

former patient

Very good doctor with lighthearted approach. Somewhat off the wall, but hard to dislike. I'd recommend him anytime.

Dr. Gibbs is a compassionate man. He really cares about his patients. He listens...no matter how long it takes and he doesn't have that condescending attitude so many doctors have. He's a normal person!!! Just wish he was working full time again.

Thanks you Dr. Gibbs for your example of endurance and success

WE MISS YOU

Dr. Gibbs Where are you?! We finally found you were back in Hartville, then you were gone again. Darn. Do you have a practice somewhere else? If so we have a whole family waiting to see you. Remember the preacher? Hope to see you, and best to you. We need you Dr. Gibbs

I can't see to find hi. Does anyone have an updated phone number? I called the place where he was and they wouldn't give me any information. He is a great doctor please help me find him!

I have been seeing Dr. Gibbs for atleast 20 years and I have nothing bad to say about him. He is kind, courteous, caring, intelligent and funny. He has a great bedside manner and will tell you a good joke while he is taking care of you. I would definetely recommend this doctor to everyone. By the way, he is still in Hartville in the same building as before just in a different office.

he is a awesome

Dr. Gibbs is caring, concerned. very professional. and lighthearted. either u like him or not. I happen to think they broke the mold. He's a excellent doctor, fantastic human being.

Great Dr.

Where did he go?

Dr. Gibbs is by far the best Dr. I have ever seen! He is friendly, down to earth, and best of all he listens to the patient instead of making a quick diagnosis that may not fit!! My only complaint is I do not know where he went! :(

an excellant diagnostician.very smart man