3.1

Have you seen Dr. Thomas D Gilberts?

Excellent Hometown Doctor

Crooked

His office in Beaverton is quite strange the office staff is nice but their practice and communication is not professional and they lack appropriate medical attention. If you get his "NP" Vanessa K. Sanne basically she's your patient, she will never examine you, write up exaggerated info on your chart, bill insurance incorrectly, not assume responsibility and then whine like the worst child on earth to the doctor and Gilberts is no better. When they argue that their techniques are valid and you just came in cause your sick as a dog to be mistreated and misdiagnosed. My wife took me directly to urgent care and I had an ear infection. Dr. Thomas and is NP Vanessa are like used car dealers trying to sell you a lemon!

Haven't heard from him in over a year. Other doctors check on me on a regular bases

Dr. Gilberts is an exceptional doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Thomas Gilberts for over 5 years and in all that time I have experienced nothing but absolutely excellent care! Dr. Gilberts is responsive to my needs, extremely caring, VERY patient and has always afforded me whatever amount of time I have needed during an office visit or telephone call. He always returns my calls promptly and Dr. Gilberts calls me personally to follow up on treatments or tests. He is accessible and he listens to what I have to say. I TOTALLY trust his judgement. He is willing to refer me to specialists early rather than later, hastening diagnostics and treatment. Dr. Gilberts has a wonderful staff who work with me in communicating my needs to him and who always go above and beyond in their diligence to take care of my requests. I can't imagine finding a more exceptional doctor than Dr. Gilberts. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Dr. Gilberts Saved My Life

First-To the reviewer that was not seen because she was 10 minutes late: That was the policy of the clinic Dr. Gilbert's worked at several years ago. I know, I saw the Dr. there too. A terrible policy, certainly not part of the policy at his own offices now. I have been a patient of Dr. Gilberts for more than 8 years. I believe that Dr. Gilberts saved my life! I came into Dr. Gilberts office crying and hurting like I never hurt before. I honestly felt I was going to die, I hurt so bad. Dr. Gilberts was relentless when it came diagnosing me, and wasnt afraid to take the necessary tests. With Dr. Gilberts on your side, you know that you are not alone. He has kept every promise of call backs, has conferred with other doctors when necessary. He is an expert in and often lectures on How to Deal with Chronic Illnesses. He explains the options, pros and cons of any medication and test. He looks me in the eye when he talks to me, he listens intently, and makes me feel comfortable enough with him to tell him even the most embarrassing issues. He has phoned me at home just to see how I am doing when I have had a particularly bad time of things or tests came back undesirable. He has helped me medically and emotionally, through some very scary and difficult medical situations; severe active Fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritis. I dont know what I would do without Dr. Gilberts.

Great doctor

Got me in the same day when I had a problem and when other doctors didn't believe me. My meds were all called in right away when I went straight to the pharmacy. Would recommend highly.

Mrs. P. Perrault

Dr. Thomas would not take care of me because I arrive 10 minutes late as I got lost getting to his office., and I was extremely sick that day. I wrote a letter to all his doctors at the Hillsboro Internal Medicine Clinic as well as the Medical Board Association in Portland stating my frustration with this incredible treatmet and shortly got a letter from Dr.Thomas stating that he would not be able to be my doctor! Unbelievable but very glad because I was new to Oregon but shocked and dismayed with this reaction. I have never, ever been treated by a doctor is this manner or for that fact late for any appointment in my life!

Thomas Gilberts: Keen Eye, Knows His Stuff

This guy doesn't take long to figure things out. Prescribes what I need and is a good communicator of important information. Easy to get a hold of. got a very good sense of humor.

Waited a long time to get in to see him and then when I did see him the visit was short. He did not seem genuine when I talked with him about my problem.

Dr. Thomas D Gilberts is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stayton, OR.

Dr. Thomas D Gilberts Is this you?