Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas L Gillespie has the following 1 specialty
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 48
Recently I went to see Dr. Gillespie with a long-standing surgical problem. It was one of those issues I just wanted to avoid. Dr. Gillespie made me feel comfortable. I had already done a tremendous amount of research before I met him but I was interested in what he was going to say. Interestingly, what he said was supported by my own independent research. He explained to me what he was going to do very clearly as well as described the other surgical options available. He seems to have a good handle on the latest research. I felt very comfortable making my decision and proceeded with surgery. I was discharged three days after I was hospitalized, I had early and frequent follow up in his office, and have had an outcome that exceeded my expectations. Thumbs up Dr. Gillespie.
First and foremost, I am very happy I was referred to Dr. Gillespie. He is an outstanding surgeon and a real gentleman. He accurately diagnosed my problem and confidently cured me. I am now three years recovered from a very complicated and difficult hernia repair. I am finally back to my old life. I can exercise and have finally gotten the extra weight off. Thank you for caring and going the extra distance. Thumbs up and my highest recommendation.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2011, 2008, 2009, 2015, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2009, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2016, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1995
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Thomas L Gillespie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Joseph Faculty Surgeons, 500 W Thomas Rd Ste 400, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Thomas L Gillespie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.