Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas A Grady Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thomas A Grady Jr has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
Dr. Thomas A Grady Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas A Grady Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
When I first went to Dr. Grady, I was extremely ill. I have a serious chronic illness and it was severely impacting my life. I had young children so my main goal was to just survive for them. The first thing Dr. Grady asked me was, "How can I make your life better." I broke down and cried right in the office because no one had ever asked me that before. He then got on the phone with my husband and I in his office and spoke to a colleague at the Cleveland Clinic about my case. He wanted to make sure that what he thought would be the best medical intervention for me was appropriate. His colleague agreed and we started on a new regiment of drugs. He was, and still is, an angel on earth for me. That office visit was 10 years ago and he has successfully managed to keep me alive this long and for what I hope is a long time to come!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas A Grady Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chippewa Falls, WI.