Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas J Grayden has 2 locations
301 Victoria St
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas J Grayden has the following 3 specialties
- Forensic Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Thomas J Grayden has the following 14 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. Thomas J Grayden is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Knows his stuff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas J Grayden - Posted on October 4th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas J Grayden - Posted on November 3rd, 2017
The review by the gentleman before me is so accurate, this guy should not be allowed to practice. What he allowed to occur with my daughter is criminal. If you want your loved one to be Jack Nicholson in the movie "One flew over the cuckoos nest" this is the guy for you. I would not send my dog to this guy and like the previous review, we will also complain to every medical board that exists! Our daughter came out of Mission Hills Laguna worse than when she went in. He and the hospital want to fill there beds with good paying Blue Cross insurance payments. STAY AWAY!
How does hw still have a license to practice?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas J Grayden - Posted on June 15th, 2012
36 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1982
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Thomas J Grayden Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas J Grayden's office for more information.
1025 S Anaheim Blvd Anaheim, CA : (949) 207-3457
301 Victoria St Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas J Grayden is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.