Dr. Thomas Gutwein Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Gutwein?

Does Not Care For Patients

Posted on October 8th, 2015

We went to the ER and was not seen by anyone. We were there for half an hour before leaving. I have papers from Parkview stating they have no record of our visit (I requested the records and that is what I got). I was still billed (a lot). I sent a letter to Dr. Gutwein, medical director, and no response. I was forced to pay this or else get turned to collections. I will never recommend this hospital to anyone. Ever. They do not care to do the right thing. Parkview is a "not for profit hospital", but obviously Dr. Gutwein and his team feel otherwise.

Type 2 Diabetes