Dr. Thomas J Guzzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Guzzo?

He saved my dad

Dr. Guzzo is very personable and extremely intelligent. I was so impressed with his depth of knowledge and caring personality. Dr. Guzzo took excellent care of my father and our second opinion with him gave me back my father! His office staff is very warm and patient as well. It was an overall excellent experience.

bladder cancer

I don't know why this Dr only got 41/2. Stars. He deserves the 5. He saved my bladder and guess life. 2013 diagnosed with the bladder cancer. I was referred to Dr guzzo. First off let me tell you talk about white coat syndrome. ..whew got it bad. Never had surgery before. So I was scared to death after meeting him and first surgery. Very comfortable with him and his staff. Procedures every 3 months. ..still good. My wife thanks him very much too... great dr. 5 STARS

He saved my mother's life

My mom was diagnose with Kidney Cancer and we first went to Einstein. When we left the appointment I had an uneasy feeling towards the Dr. I stressed to my mom to get another opinion. After 3 weeks she finally decided to and we were given 3 other doctors the 1st on the list was Dr. Guzzo. Boy am I glad we went although this is a tough surgery Dr. Guzzo and his team made us feel good the whole time. They treated my mother and my family with the up most respect. I would recommend him over and over again he keep reassuring that everything will be alright and he delivered all the way. I will forever be ended-ed to him and his team.

Tom and his staff are the best!!!

BEST OF THE BEST

DR GUZZO AND HIS TEAM ARE THE BEST IN THEIR CHOSEN PROFESSION. GOD BLESS THEM.

God bless Dr. Guzzo!!!