Dr. Thomas H Clark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas H Clark?

I'm glad I found a great doctor.

This review is really hard for me to write because, as a person, I really love Dr Clark. He is one of the most friendly doctors I have ever seen. He takes time with you and makes you feel comfortable. However, he spends a lot of time chatting it up and telling stories and that gets in the way of his work. He also has questionable methods. He seems to take a lot of time with you, but most of that time is on non medical issues or stories of other patients, I went to Doctor Clark for almost 2 years before I got pregnant. I loved him as my doctor. While pregnant, he prescribed or recommended medication the FDA and other doctors find questionable. But I liked him, so I trusted him. A couple times, though, I discovered the side effects and decided it wasn't worth risking my baby's health. But I guess he thought it was ok. After I had the baby, he prescribed him with all sorts of questionable things. When my baby was sick I tok him to urgent care and the doctor was shocked at one medication. Another time I got a second opinion on some allergy issues and the doctor couldnt understand why Dr Clark didn't do certain tests and was really upset about the medicine he prescribed. A couple weeks ago I went in for myself and he prescribed two medications that I found out from a friend in the medical profession were passed through breast milk and had really bad side effects. Luckily I had a freezer stash. I don't know why it took so many strikes for is to finally find another doctor. I guess it's because he's so personable......

Dr. Clark really took the time and showed the caring needed when my daughter needed stitches. He put us both at ease. So impressed with him, now my husband has him as his primary doctor. Will continue to refer him to others.

I love doctor Clark. I'm sad that I moved away but he was one of the most caring doctors I've ever had.