Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas H Meade has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Thomas H Meade has the following 1 expertise
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Thomas H Meade has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas H Meade is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I had an appointment with Dr. Thomas Meade last month and was greatly impressed by his deep knowledge of the heart arrhythmia. Moreover, I found that Dr. Meade is a unique and rather rare doctor who is totally focused on the patients health problem and is not biased by physicians business. Its so great to feel that the doctor is totally on your side! Being a professor of physics and being used to the analysis of complex systems, I was amazed by the consistency and preciseness of his analysis of my complicated case. Contrary to other cardiologists whom I contacted before him, Dr. Meade was able to conclude with very definite diagnosis. He is certainly one of the top experts in this field and, at the same time, is easily accessible. My appointment was scheduled within very short interval of time (only two weeks). My overall impression of Dr. Meade is highly positive and I strongly recommend Dr. Meade to anyone needing help in heart arrhythmia.
25 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1993
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Thomas H Meade accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsScott And White Healthcare, 800 Scott And White Dr, College Station, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas H Meade in this video.
Dr. Thomas H Meade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Station, TX.