Dr. Thomas H Myers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas H Myers?

Thorough description of surgery and after care. Patient and spends time answering all questions. Surgery was clean, sanitary, no infection, did not need anymore rx painkillers after day two post-surgery.

Dr. Myers is extremely knowledgeable and cares deeply about helping the patient make the best decision about course of treatment.

Excellent Doctor! Office staff support needs attention or more help.

Dr. Myers is an excellent doctor. Explains in layman's terms; is thoughtful in approach; I have full confidence in him. Office staff support has significantly deteriorated in the last several years! Calls are NOT returned and 90% of the time calls go to voicemail. Were it not for the quality of Dr. Myers, I would find another doctor.

Excellent!

My husband and I both had procedures done by Dr. Myers. He is an EXCELLENT doctor. He is very knowledgeable and his bed side manner is beyond superb. I had reconstructive surgery of my shoulder and my husband had an ACL of his knee reconstructed with a hamstring graft. I was out of my sling in 3 weeks and my husband was off of his crutches in 10 days. We highly recommend Dr. Myers to anyone! They do not make doctors like Dr. Myers any more!

3 Time Patient

I have seen Dr Myers for two shoulder surguries and treatment for a hip disorder. I won't see another orthopod in Atlatna, Myers is the best I've worked with. His work is outstanding any my recovery times were half of projected. Excellent staff, top rate care excellent surgeon.

Dr. Thomas H Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.