6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Thomas H Nelson?

rude unprofessional

I went into the milan ER where this doctor was on staff. My 22 yr old granddaughter took me. I am a LPN before I retired. I lost a cap off a tooth the morning before ... before going to bed I noticed my jaw a bit puffy so I took some ibuprofen and an ice pack. Waking up at 1 :30 am (only about 5 hrs later) I had pain in my jaw and left side of face. I got up to look at the mirror to find my face was swollen from nose to left side. I immediately called my granddaughter to take me to ER ... Dr. Nelson & I use the Dr. from respect point only would not listen to me or granddaughter of what the events leading up to how this happened, but began to criticize about my tooth & kept interrupting anytime me or my granddaughter tried to explain ... Gave me an antibiotic script that I can not take ... and continued the criticism. Needless to day the expensive trip was worthless ... at 3am in morning ... was given 1 pain pill & no antibiotics while in ER. If the 5 reviews are all that are listed then they must erase the bad reviews!! I would not let this doctor ... scratch that ... this physician be my vet!!

Dr. Thomas H Nelson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Trenton, TN.

Dr. Thomas H Nelson Is this you?