Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Phillips
Dr. Thomas Phillips, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Matthews, NC. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with Novant Health Matthews Medical Center, CMC Mercy and Carolinas Medical Center MercyPineville. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Phillips has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Thomas Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Matthews, NC.