Dr. Thomas Haas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Haas?

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Horrible experience. I had several procedures performed by dr haas. Had to have two revision surgeries by another plastic surgeon to correct his horrible work. Beware. He's all about the money. Check out the plastic surgeon you choose thoroughly. You will save yourself a lot of pain and money.

Kind, Caring, Professional Physician ~

Posted on June 4th, 2013

I had a mastectomy in the year 2000 and Dr. T. Haas did the reconstruction immediately following. He is a kind, caring individual that has his patients health and well being at the heart of his practice. I was made to feel very comfortable and at home by his office staff. The work he did on my mastectomy site was awesome. He even called me at home after I was released to make sure I was doing ok. If you read bad reviews about this doctor, they are by a disgruntled and selfish patient. I would only expect excellence from this doctor.

Body by Haas

Posted on December 30th, 2011

I had the best experience at Dr. Haas's office. I had my breast augmentation surgery 6 months ago and I have never been more pleased or comfortable with my body. The staff are friendly and the Dr. was very knowledgable and personable.

Beware!

Posted on October 31st, 2011

After 2 procedures(one being a revision)with Dr. Haas, I would not recommend Dr. Haas to anyone. Dr. Haas and his staff are extremely unprofessional and his bedside manner was horrible. This was a traumatizing and horrifying experience.

You are a wonderful and caring doctor. You did a nice joy on my procedure.

Posted on February 25th, 2010

#1 Plastic Surgeon

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

I felt so comfortable with Dr. Haas and his staff. My surgery went perfect and I love my new look! I will recommend Dr. Haas to all my family and friends.

Best Plastic Surgeon!

Posted on December 15th, 2009

My experience at Imaage couldn't have been better! Dr. Haas and his staff are amazing! I love my new look!

Thanks Dr Haas -- I am so pleased with my results...

Posted on October 9th, 2009

Dr Haas and his staff are the BEST!! I am so pleased with my results. I have had 2 procedures and would definitely go to him again in the future. I have recommended him to several of my friends and will continue to do so....it was a great experience!

Dr.Haas Breast Augmentation

Posted on June 18th, 2008

Dr. Thomas Haas performed my first and only breast augmentation several years ago. I am very pleased with the results, and have recommended him to several people I know. He and his staff were very kind and paid special attention to my needs and eased my concerns. He also has an excellent bed side manner & seemed very concerned about my health and happiness with the procedure. I rate him 10 out of 10.

Posted on September 5th, 2017